Santa Claus is on his way so be prepared with his favorite Christmas Eve treat: milk and cookies! The tradition of leaving milk and cookies for Santa became popular in the 1930s during the Great Depression. Parents used the tradition to teach their children the act of giving because they were lucky to receive. Today children all around the world leave milk and cookies out on Christmas Eve as a way to thank Santa Claus.
Who says milk and cookies are just a great holiday treat for Santa? Even better is an adult twist on this classic dessert. Try a delicious Adult Milk and Cookies cocktail by Monin®.
- 1 ½ oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Monin True Brewed Espresso Concentrate
- 1 oz. Monin Gingerbread Syrup
- 1 oz. Half & Half
- Garnish: Cookies, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Whipped Cream
- Combine ingredients in shaker in the order listed.
- Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain into chilled serving glass.
Recipe Yield: 1 Glass
For more, visit Monin.com