Love is in the air! Valentine’s Day is in just a few days and that means it is time to indulge in delicious chocolate. This is a great opportunity to create something special for your customers.
Chocolate is without a doubt the most popular flavor of February, so making a unique chocolate drink may be a bit tough. We have the perfect recipe for you to help you stand out. Combine fruity flavor and chocolate to create a scrumptious pink hot chocolate!
- Tea Zone Raspberry Syrup
- Pink and Red Heart Sprinkles
- Custard Pudding
- Whipped Cream
- Pink Straw
- Simmer milk in a saucepan
- Add Ghirardelli Sweet Ground White Chocolate Powder
- Add Monin Raspberry Syrup
- Mix all ingredients together
- Garnish with desired toppings and serve
Recipe Yield: Aprox. 28oz | 2 – 14 oz. servings