Need something new and unique for your menu? Create a delicious soy pudding dessert! Add chewy boba or delectable red or green beans to the top for enhanced presentation and flavor.
Soy pudding is very popular in Asian countries. It is enjoyed as a sweet or savory snack, and can be served hot or cold.
- 3 tbsp. Soy Pudding Powder
- 1 qt. Soy Milk
- 3oz. Water
- Cook soy milk in a sauce pan on low heat until it starts to simmer (200°F or 94°C). Let it simmer for 30 seconds.
- Combine soy pudding powder and 3 oz. of filtered water in a separate container to make the soy pudding mixture. Stir until dissolved.
- Turn off the flame and remove the top layer of soy milk.
- Pour soy milk (1 ft. above) into the soy pudding mixture.
- Cover container with a pastry cloth and lid.
- Let it sit for 1 hour. Do not move or stir.
- For a firmer texture, place soy pudding in the fridge for additional 2-3 hours.
- Scrape off the top dry layer of soy pudding before serving.
- Serve 3 – 4 pudding scoops of soy pudding and toppings of choice.
- Mix all sugar water ingredients together and add to pudding. Serve.
Recipe Yield: 32oz | 4 – 8 oz. servings