Spring is a few days away and summer is just around the corner. While many states are still trying to warm up, others are already enjoying a preview of the warm days to come. Either way, now is a good time to start thinking about easy ways to keep cool in the warm months. Looking for something simple and unique? Try a summertime staple but with a twist! Grass jelly and milk tea popsicles are refreshing and are sure to cool you down during a heat wave.
Serve rich and creamy milk tea in a new way!
- 6 Lollicup Scoops Grass Jelly Powder
- 1/2 can (13.5 fl. oz.) Grass Jelly
- 4 oz. brown sugar
- 4 oz. raw turbinado sugar
- 3/4 qt. water
- 48 oz. hot water
- 12 oz. any MilkTea Blast Hokkaido, Okinawa, and Nagasaki
- 3 oz. Non-dairy creamer
- Boil 3/4 qt. water in sauce pan.
- Transfer hot water to a glass bowl.
- Combine hot water, grass jelly syrup, grass jelly powder, turbinado sugar, and brown sugar.
- Stir until all ingredients have dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a container to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate jelly overnight.
- Make milk tea by combining milk tea blast powder, 48 oz. of hot water, and non-dairy creamer.
- Cut grass jelly into cubes and scoup desired ammount into popsicle molds.
- Pour milk tea into molds over jelly.
- Freeze overnight or until popsicles are fully formed.
- Pull out of mold and serve.
Recipe Yield: 12 popsicles