1883 has given us its take on take on a Virgin Cherry Cosmo. Serve your guests this alcohol free twist on a classic American cocktail. This icy drink with lush cherry notes is easy to make and a guaranteed success.
- 3 1/2 oz. 1883 Premium Cherry Syrup
- 1 3/4 oz. 1883 Premium Triple Sec
- 3 1/2 oz. Lime juice
- 8 1/2 oz. Cranberry juice
- 17 oz. Water or ice cubes
- Pour all ingredients into a blender and top up with crushed ice.
- Serve in a giant martini style glass.
- Garnish with red berry fruits and orange peel.
You can also use a Granita machine if you want to serve the drink throughout the day. Top up the machine with quantity of water equivalent to the products used. Blitz or freeze before serving.
Recipe Yield: 4 servings – approx. 8.5 oz. per serving