Ice-blended beverages are a staple during this time of the year. Many establishments offer them, so it is important to find ways to stand out.
A great recipe that will differentiate your business from the rest is the Red Velvet Mocha Frappe by Cappuccine®.
Red velvet is a flavor that is constantly in high demand; whether it’s for a cookie or a type of ice cream. Cool down your customers this season with a rich and creamy frappe.
- 3 1/2 fl.oz. milk or water
- 1 1/2 fl. oz. of espresso
- 2 scoops Cappuccine Red Velvet mix
- 14 fl. oz. ice
- Combine milk or water, espresso, Cappuccine Red Velvet mix and ice.
- Blend until smooth and garnish with whipped cream.
- Optional: Top with chocolate shavings or chips.
Recipe Yield: One 16 oz. drink