It’s the season for pumpkins and pumpkin pie, so while you are making the holiday fare, why not use some of the left over pumpkin to whip up this delicious, creamy pumpkin frappe. A great drink to serve to guests or savor in between the holiday activities.
- 4 oz. milk
- 2 scoops of Cappuccine Cinnamon Bun Mix
- 1/3 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 12 oz of ice
- Pour the milk into a blender.
- Add the Cappuccine Cinnamon Bun Mix, the pumpkin puree, and the ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
Recipe Yield: 2 cups Creamy Pumpkin Frappe by Cappuccine