Without even leaving your couch, you can have the taste of Italy in a cup. This delicious spin on the all-time favorite dessert Tiramisu will take you to Tuscany, Venice, or Rome with just one sip. Let your imagination fly and your taste-buds soar with this recipe from 1883.
- 1 1/3 oz. 1883 Tiramisu Syrup
- 2 oz. of Ristretto Coffee
- 8 oz. of whole milk
- Whipped cream
- 4 Ladyfingers
- Crumble 1 ladyfinger in each cup.
- Pour coffee into each cup.
- Warm up the milk and the syrup in a pot.
- Pour the milk mixture into each cup.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with ladyfingers, cacao powder, and coffee beans.
Recipe Yield: 2 cups Tiramisu Cafe by 1883