Eggnog is a national favorite during the holidays. Here’s a variation with a kick and a spicy zing that your friends and family will remember throughout the year.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/3 fl. oz. 1883 Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 3/4 fl. oz. Bourbon
- Ground white pepper
- 8 fl. oz. hot milk
- caster sugar
- cinnamon powder
- Frost a Toddy-glass rim with caster sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Place the egg yolk, Bourbon, and syrup in the glasses.
- 2 twists of the white pepper mill in each glass.
- Heat the milk with a steam wand then add it to the mixture.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and powder.
Recipe Yield: 2 cups Cinnamon Egg Nog by 1883