This drink has the sweet, mild tartness of blueberries combined with the creamy, aromatic flavor of white mocha and the richness of espresso. Add this twist to your morning coffee for a blissful, blueberry treat, a great way to pamper yourself!
- 1 oz. Monin White Chocolate Sauce
- 3/4 oz. Monin Blueberry Syrup
- 2 shots of espresso
- 10 oz. of steamed milk
- Combine ingredients, except milk, in serving cup.
- Stir and set aside.
- Steam milk in pitcher.
- Pour Steamed milk into serving cup, stirring gently.
- Garnish with blueberries and whipped cream.
Recipe Yield: 2 cups Blueberry White Mocha