Cheesecake is a popular dessert that spans the globe in different varieties. It was first enjoyed as far back as ancient Greece, and the modern version can be found in a cookbook dating back to 1390. With its creamy, rich sweetness, it is no wonder that this decadent dessert has been enjoyed for millenniums. For a modern twist, why not try this time-tested favorite as an American classic—milkshake. This drink brings the richness of cheesecake and combines it with the sweet tartness of cherries. It’s a must try!
- 1 1/2 cups hand scooped vanilla ice cream
- 5 oz. milk
- 1 1/2 oz. Monin Black Cherry Fruit Purée
- 2 tsp. cheese cake powder
- Combine ingredients in mixing tin.
- Spindle mix until smooth.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Garnish with cherries and whipped cream.
Recipe Yield: 2 cups Cherry Cheesecake Milkshake