Once pulled open, the pomegranate reveals hundreds of ruby red seeds. The slightly tart, but rich sweet flavor is nature’s very own candy. Not only is the flavor delicious, but the fruit also contains a myriad of health benefits from treating inflammation and high blood pressure to high cholesterol and hyperglycemia. It contains even more antioxidant than red wine and green tea. With all this being said, what better way to enjoy its benefits and flavors than in a refreshing iced tea. The flavor of the earl gray tea is enhanced with the pomegranate making it a favorite and a must-have on the menu!
- 1 oz. 1883 Pomegranate Syrup
- 6 oz. of Earl Grey tea
- 1/4 of a pomegranate
- Infuse Early Grey tea in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain and let it cool.
- Pour pomegranate seeds in a tumbler.
- Fill with ice and pour the liquids.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Recipe Yield: 1 cup of Pomegranate Iced Tea