The spicy aroma wafts from the cup, filling the room with the scents of cinnamon, cardamom, anise seed, and ginger. It is like drinking a lazy day snuggled under a blanket by the fireplace, a cup of heaven. Chai tea is a staple in India, and is served several times a day. This warm brew has now gained popularity across the globe. The following recipe combines the best of a traditional cup with the warmth of vanilla and the nuttiness of almonds. You won’t be able to stop with just one cup!
- 1 to 2 Lollicup® scoops of Tea Zone Almond Powder
- 3 Scoops of Caffe D’Vita Enchanted Vanilla Tea Latte
- 11 oz. hot water
- Combine both powders in a 16 oz. paper hot cup.
- Pour in 1 oz. of hot water and mix well.
- Fill the cup with 10 oz. of hot water.
- Stir well and serve.
Recipe Yield: 16 oz. of Chai Vanilla Almond Tea Latte