Recipe: Strawberry Chocolate Frappe Surprise
From the scent to the taste, the pairing of strawberries and chocolate is a sensory delight. When did this combination first come to the market? In 1960, Lorrain Lorusso offered this dessert to her customers in a small gourmet store in Chicago called Stop N’ Shop. Since then, the duo has been seen as the perfect pair. This recipe takes the pair to the next level by adding in some surprising ingredients, mango and peach. This fruity flavored delight is mixed with white chocolate, a combination that will make your taste buds sing.
- ¼ fl. oz. Torani Strawberry Real Fruit Smoothie Mix
- ¼ fl. oz. Torani Mango Real Fruit Smoothie Mix
- ¼ fl. oz. Torani Peach Real Fruit Smoothie Mix
- 3 fl. oz. half & half or milk
- 2 scoops Cappuccine White Chocolate Symphony
- 12 oz. ice
- Put the ice into a blender.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
Recipe Yield: 2 cups of Strawberry Chocolate Frappe Surprise