Butterfly Pea Flower Tea is a caffeine-free tea that is similar to a fine green tea but has a distinctive earthy and woodsy flavor. This tea is known for its medicinal qualities such as: improving vitality, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties.
The best selling point to your guests is the mesmerizing colors that the tea changes to. When steeped in hot water, the Butterfly Pea Flower turns a deep, vibrant blue. Adding juices or syrups of different PH balances will change the blue tea to another color. For example, adding lemon syrup will change the blue tea to magenta-purple. Experiment with this chameleon tea! What color did you get?
- 2 grams of Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
- 3 fl. oz. of Tea Zone Longan Honey
- 24 fl. oz. of Hot Water
- 2 fl. oz. of Lemon Juice
- 2/3 of 16 fl. oz. cup of Ice
- Garnish (optional): Lemon wedge, straw
- Combine 2 grams of Butterfly Pea Tea Leaves and 24 fl. oz. of hot water into loose leaf tea infuser.
- Let tea steep until tea turns vibrant blue.
- Add ice into a 16 fl. oz cup.
- Pour tea in cup.
- Add 2 fl. oz of lemon juice.
- Sweeten with 3 fl. oz. of Tea Zone Longan Honey.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with lemon wedge, straw.
*If you are pregnant, on medication, or have medical condition, please consult with your physician.
Recipe Yields: 16 oz. of Butterfly Pea Flower Tea