Weather makes an impact on people’s interest in what they want to eat or drink. As the temperature rises, sales in chilled food and drinks increase. A dessert that is commonly consumed in the summer heat is soft serve ice cream. Soft serve is a frothy, cold, and creamy treat that is similar to regular ice cream. Some of the popular and classic flavors are chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. However, this sweet treat is simple to make, so flavor choices are limitless.
Frostline shares this recipe to create a decadent pomegranate soft serve that you can offer to your guests. This dessert gives the same sour taste that pomegranates are known for but the sweetness of the mix balances that tart taste.
- 2 gallons of pomegranate juice
- 1 bag of Frostline Vanilla Soft Serve Mix
- Toppings (Optional): Tea Zone Mochi, Tea Zone Popping Pearls
- Combine Frostline Vanilla Soft Serve Mix with pomegranate juice.
- Wire whisk until mix is dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Cover and place in refrigerator (reduce to 41°F within four hours) or pour the mixture into soft serve machine.
- Garnish with toppings.