Make an indulgent treat without the hassle of baking; as long as you have a mug and microwave, you are good to go! Mug cakes are a quick and easy way to make a delectable dessert in a few minutes. Big Train® offers a variety of delicious flavors that you can easily use to create your own CUPcake creations. We created a Decadent Chocolate Mug Cake topped with Cookies ‘N Cream icing that you can try for yourself!
Decadent Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe:
- 6 tbsp. Flour
- 3 tbsp. Big Train® Hot Coco Mix
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. Baking soda
- 6 tbsp. Condensed milk
- 4 tbsp. Melted butter
- 8 tbsp. Milk
- Chocolate pieces
- Stir together flour, Big Train® Hot Coco Mix, baking powder and baking soda in a microwaveable mug.
- Add condensed milk, melted butter and milk and mix well.
- Add chocolate pieces and microwave at 850 watts for about 2 minutes.
- Serve warm
- 4 tbsp. icing sugar
- 1 ½ cup Big Train® Cookies ‘N Cream Blended Crème Frappé Mix
- Mix together
- Pour mixture in piping bag