What is Cream?
Cream is a drink topping that adds an extra flavor to a beverage.Drink toppings like cream and cold foam are gaining popularity in the coffee and tea industry. Cold foam is the new modern twist on the familiar foam tops on lattes and cappuccinos that we all know and love, but the truth is that good foam is hard to achieve without the proper tools. Cream is a lot easier to make for topping off beverages.
Offer a cream that is on you to make for customers, and can be easily customized with just powdered flavors unlike cold foam. If you already have strawberry powder around to make smoothies, you can easily add that powder to our cream recipe and create a strawberry cream to top beverages. Flavor options are endless as Tea Zone provides many powders that you can use to flavor cream or use for smoothies, coffees, and teas. This allows you to add more products to your menu without spending over your budget.
Tea Zone Cream is a great product to have because you can easily add flavor with what you already have instead of buying more. All you need is a blender and 3-4 ingredients to make a delicious cream topping for coffee or tea.
Sea Salt Cream Recipe:
1. Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy.
2. Pour the mixture in a container and wait till it thickens.
3. Fill a 16 oz. cup with iced tea/coffee/or milk tea.
4. Top off the drink with the flavored sea salt cream mixture.
5. Finish off with a pinch of the flavored powder as a garnish.