Happy National Toasted Marshmallow Day!
Pay homage to the sugary goodness of a toasted marshmallow without the flame torch. Toasted Marshmallow syrup is a great way to add the flavor of a marshmallow toasted to perfection without any toasting.
The possibilities are endless when you get creative in the kitchen. Make a s’mores frappe or bake a batch of campfire chocolate chip cookies. Celebrate creatively or get some ideas below using toasted marshmallow syrup!
Check out the recipes below from different partners we offer at lollicupstore.com and find your next toasted marshmallow treat!
Da Vinci Toasted Marshmallow Latte
- 1½ cups steamed milk
- 2 oz. Toasted Marshmallow Syrup (or to taste)
- ½ cup hot espresso (or strong coffee)
- Add hot espresso to mug
- Combine steamed milk and toasted marshmallow syrup
- Pour milk mixture into hot espresso
Monin Cereal Bubble Moo
- 1⁄2 oz. Monin Blue Cotton Candy Syrup
- 1⁄2 oz. Monin Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- 7 oz. 2% milk
- 2 oz. Tea Zone Tapioca Bobas
- Make boba according to package direction
- Add boba to a glass
- Combine blue cotton candy syrup, toasted marshmallow syrup and milk
- Pour into glass with boba
- Top with whip cream and cereal
Torani Smores Martini
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice
- Pour strained mixture into a martini glass