No bake pies are delicious and so easy to make you’ll wonder why you haven’t tested this out before. They cut down on time significantly without compromising taste. No Bake pies can be a quick and easy dessert for you to leverage to customers or whip up to bring to a holiday party.
Basics for a no bake pie are going to be a cream type filling. Cream cheese and cool whip go better together more than you think. Cold pies taste just as good as warm pies and you can get creative when it comes to flavors.
Test out our no bake peach pie with Torani Puree
- 1 cup Torani Peach Puree Blend
- 8 oz. Whipped topping
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (1 stick)
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 3 Peaches
- Ready-Made graham cracker crust
- Let cream cheese soften to room temp
- Add cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip together in a large bowl
- With a hand mixer, mix all the ingredients together until you get a whipped consistency
- Pour cream cheese mixture and spread in ready-made graham cracker crust
- Peel and cut peaches and place into bowl
- Pour Torani Peach Puree over peaches and mix until they are evenly coated
- Place peaches on top of pie
- Cut, Serve and Enjoy!