Top 5 Non-Chocolate Candy Flavors
Are you struggling to shop for someone who hates chocolate? We put together a list of the top 5 non-chocolate flavors for you!
Every year as the holidays roll into full swing, there are people, believe it or not, that get tired of the same chocolate treats. While, to some that might sound downright ridiculous, we don’t want anyone to feel left out. So, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite flavors for those out there who aren’t the biggest fans of chocolate. In order to make sure everyone feels included we came up with some flavor ideas so even those who aren’t a fan of chocolate are included too.
Here are our top choices:
- Strawberry – Strawberry gets voted as the top non-chocolate flavor year after year. You can find strawberry flavors in a variety of gummies, Twizzlers, or Skittles.
- Cherry – Much like strawberry, cherry flavors have pretty much stayed in the same place year after year. You can easily find cherry flavors in Air Heads and other variety candy packs.
- Orange – For some, orange flavors are a mainstay in holiday celebrations. Many traditions all over the world involving oranges in their tradition, as they are a winter fruit. Thankfully, there is an abundance of orange flavors in candy no matter where you are.
- Watermelon – For those who are missing the summer, we suggest a sweet watermelon flavor! Watermelon flavors are hit with younger audiences and still manage to make its way to the tops of lists year after year.
- Last but not least, Grape – We’ve seen grape flavors on the rise these past few years now with it making appearances in variety packs of candy all over the country.
With nonchocolate flavors on the upswing, we suggest tracking what is most popular either at home or at your place of business to stay on trend with holiday flavors. Some final honorable mentions would also be sour and berry candies! While these didn’t make the list proper, we wanted to give them a shout out due to their recent surge in popularity. We anticipate these flavors will continue on the upswing in years to come as well.
What non-chocolate flavors to you anticipate being popular in your area this year? Let us know!